Thursday, February 16, 2012

Polka Dot Charm Swap

I joined my first swap a couple of weeks ago, and I am so excited about it! 

Jennifer over at Knotted Thread is organizing it, and she is doing a great job! 

This swap is called the Polka Dot Charm Swap.  This is my fabric choice for the swap:



EDIT: Thanks Allison for your comment reminding me:
This fabric is Remix by Anne Kelle for Robert Kaufman

After all 28 participants' 56 charm squares are sent in, we will each get two charms of each fabric back.  I'm new to this, but I think it's an ingenious idea...a great way of getting a variety of fabric without buying up a lot of fabric!  Even getting a fat quarter of each fabric would really add up.

I have some fun ideas for all these fun polka dots swimming around in my head!

And tomorrow, I have a super adorable finish to show you!




3 comments:

  1. I am lovin the dots. I have quite a stash myself! Look forward to seeing what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! I love the dot you chose, what is it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment...it'll make my day!